Shipping Insurance Policy- We recommend choosing only the shipping methods which allow your package to be fully insured.
- We can not replace an uninsured shipment which has been lost or damaged.
- We insure all packages through their respective freight carrier.
- UPS charges 1/3% on amounts up to $50,000. Fedex charges 1/2% on amounts up to $50,000. Airborne charges 1/2% on amounts up to $50,000.
- The maximum insured via Express mail is $500
- Priority mail and Airmail do not carry insurance.
- Any loss or damage must be reported immediately to both us and the freight carrier.
- The freight carrier makes the final decision to award an insurance claim.