|Sun Zero Channel RAID Controller (p/n 501-6639)
- p/n X5132A Bar-Code: 501-6639
- This RAID Controller has been pulled from a working Sun system.
- No External Connection.
- Manufactured by Sun
- Refurbished, 90-Day Replacement Warranty.
1. Seagate ST36607LC and ST373307LC require firmware 0507.
2. Drivers supporting Red Hat Enterprise Linux Kernel >=2.4.9-e.12 are qualified. Drivers are not yet available for SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 8.
3. The Modular RAID on Motherboard (MROMB) design uses the SCSI Controller and connectors on the system motherboard. An MROMB enabled slot is required.
4. Riser Board Slot J1, closest to the V60x/V65x Motherboard, is MROMB enabled.
5. Use a PS/2 keyboard when configuring the RAID controller. A USB keyboard is not compatible with the RAID configuration program.
- Compatible with Sun Fire V60x, V65x.